The Live Feed feature on your Gallery pages allows you to display the pictures taken at your event on the big screen for guests to enjoy and is a great way to increase engagement with the booth!
The Live Feed feature automatically resizes and arranges images based on the size of your screen or display. Regardless of whether the screen is in a vertical or horizontal position, widescreen or otherwise—Live Feed gets rid of all the guess work. When you're ready to get started, enter the fullscreen mode to hide your URL bar for the slideshow.
Using Live Feed
Start by locating the gallery settings for your upcoming event. The Feed can be started in a couple of different ways.
If you are signed into your account at the event, you can simply open the gallery itself and use a "Start Live Feed" button that is at the top of each gallery page. It's really as simple as a click of a button!
If you can't sign into your account at the event or won't be there at all, there is a second way to start Live Feed! Open up the gallery settings for the event and locate the Live Feed panel at the bottom of the settings page. Simply click the copy button to copy your Feed's unique URL, and send it to your colleague or client for use during the event.
Live Feed Settings
The Live Feed feature comes with different options depending on your HALO plan. Live Feed is not included on HALO Special Event.
HALO Lite includes basic Live Feed, which will cycle through your photos and periodically display a full screen Simple Booth slide.
After launching Live Feed from your Gallery page, use the settings button in the top right corner to make adjustments.
- Photo options: display all photos from your event, or only the 25 most recent uploads.
- Animation options: choose how you want pictures to appear when they cycle through on your Live Feed.
Live Feed with HALO Standard will cycle through your photos and does not include a Simple Booth branded slide.
HALO Standard subscribers can make the same adjustments to the Live Feed settings that are available on Lite.
HALO Standard subscribers can upload one Live Feed ad to display.
Premium HALO subscribers are able to make the same adjustments to the Live Feed settings that are available on Lite and Standard.
In addition, a Premium subscription will allow you to make the following customizations:
- Feature new images: when a new photo is taken at the booth and appears for the first time in the Live Feed, it will be displayed full screen.
- Show unlimited ads: upload unlimited custom ads to your Feed. The duration of the advertisements and how frequently they appear can also be customized.
- Custom Layout: adjust the number of rows and columns that make up your Live Feed in order to display more or fewer pictures on the screen at any given time.