Before proceeding, be sure the most recent printer driver update is installed to your PC, and that the printer is turned on and plugged into your computer.
Follow these steps to enable 2x6 cuts on your dye-sublimation printer using O'Print.
- Open your Control Panel, and then open the "Devices & Printers" settings.
- Right click or double click the printer you are using to open the "Printer Properties."
- Click on the "advanced" settings to access the printer's cut feature.
- Within the advanced settings, enable the 2-inch cut within the "printer features" section.
- Make sure your iPad is properly connected to the printer and then try a test print, and you should be good to go!