Every HALO plan includes a certain number of credits per month, and blocks of credits packages can be purchased separately if you need.
You must have a current subscription in order to purchase additional credits.
You will receive email updates when your credits are running low. Simple Booth will email you when you have reached 50% credits remaining, 25% credits remaining, and a final notification when you run out of your credits.
Where can I see my credits?
Account credits will be displayed in the top right corner of your dashboard.
How are credits consumed?
- Each upload (without background replacement) costs 1 credit.
- Adding background replacement to an upload costs an additional credit (so, uploads with background replacement cost 2 credits).
Note: if a guest replaces the background and then decides to re-take their picture, this will consume 1 credit.
Note: annual subscriptions will have their credits refreshed each month.
- Special Event: 150 credits/month (1,800 credits/year)
Learn more about pricing for Special Event here.
- Lite: 500 credits/month (6,000 credits/year)
- Standard: 1,000 credits/month (12,000 credits/year)
- Pro: 1,500 credits/month (18,000 credits/year)
Learn more about pricing for professional plans here.
If you do not use all of your plan credits during your subscription term, they will roll over for 3 months.
Block Credits Packages
If you start to run low on credits, you can always add more a la carte!
The price per credit is reduced on larger packages. You'll find a link to purchase more credits from your dashboard, or can access the page directly using the button below.
Price per credit
Block credits will roll over for 12 months.