Before proceeding, be sure the most recent printer driver update is installed to your Mac, and that the printer is turned on and plugged into your computer.
Follow these steps to enable 2x6 cuts on your dye-sublimation printer using Printopia.
- Open Printopia from your Applications
- Select the printer you are using, and then open the settings from the right hand side of the page.
- Select "Printer Features" from the dropdown menu
- On the right side of this menu, you will see settings for the Cut Operation. Select "2 inch" and click OK
- Make sure your iPad is properly connected to the printer and then try a test print, you should be good to go!