As you run events on your Simple Booth account, your list of presets and galleries will gradually grow longer and longer. At some point you may want to clean things up, which you can do by archiving old presets and galleries!
Archiving presets & galleries in-app
There are two ways to archive when you're working in-app. The first is to swipe left on the event you'd like to archive, then tap the middle button (it looks like a file box!), and confirm you'd like to archive. This can be seen below!
You can also tap into the event's settings and find an archive button at the top, near the event's title.
Archiving presets & galleries online
- Find the item you want to archive from your list of events.
- Click the "more" dropdown button, and select the archive option.
Accessing your archive
Once you have some archived items, a "view archive" button will become available toward the top of the preset and gallery pages.
Deleting presets & galleries
Simple Booth does not charge for storage, so there should be no need to delete old events. Still, deleting older settings is possible via the archive.
- Access your preset archive or gallery archive
- Select the event(s) you want to delete
- Use the dropdown menu at the bottom of the page to select, "delete."
- Click "go" and your settings will be deleted.
Regaining access to archived items
Need to revisit an old gallery or copy settings from an older event? You can move these items from your archive back to your dashboard.